Friday, May 25, 2012

Playing with bright summer colors!

Who says you can't do a bold lip and a bold eye? Today I decided to pair an electric green sparkle eyeliner and a bright pink/magenta lip! I kept the rest of my face pretty neutral, just adding some highlighter for that summer, dewy finish! I just love these colors together, hope you do too! (Products used are listed below) <3 Olive


Products Used:
-Clear prep fx primer 
-Revlon PhotoReady foundation in 003 Shell
-MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20 
-MAC Studio Fix in NW20
-MAC blush(contour) in Harmony
-MAC Ombre blush in Vintage Grape
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
-Urban Decay Primer Potion as eye shadow base
-Urban Decay Naked 2 in the color Foxy 
-Urban Decay Naked 1 in the color Buck
-MAC eyebrow pencil in Lingering <3
-Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eyeliner in Electric
-Sephora brand eyeliner in white for waterline
-Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express mascara
-MAC prep and prime for lips
-MAC lip pencil in Magenta
&
-Covergirl lipstick in Spellbound










 

No comments:

Post a Comment